Sandy Hook

Sandy Hook

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beck the Ignorant Moron Advises Obama


Glenn Beck, the so-called Foxy entertainer, has advice for President Obama before he chooses a replacement for Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens.

“If [Obama]’s smart,

he’ll find a gay, handicapped, black woman who’s an immigrant.

Because that way.. she could be the devil, she could say ‘I hate America, I want to destroy America’…” His logic? The left is bleeding moderates, their “base is becoming smaller and smaller,” and so, to energize the people they have left, they need to evoke “hatred and fear.”

This slimy bucket of blubber has hit his lowest depth of demonic depravity in my opinion. If readers get a kick out of seeing his ugly mug and listening to his moronic voice, be my guest.

7 comments:

  1. It's just stunning to me that folks listen and believe this shit. It STUNS ME. How can people choose to live in fear and hate so easily? It keeps you sick and tired... lonely and mistrustful. Stuns me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting that he says the left base is becoming smaller and smaller and so they need to evoke hatred and fear.

    Sounds like the republicans to me. Where is the left hatred and fear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It STUNS me too! You see when a rightie says something like "the lefts base is getting smaller and smaller" what they actually mean is THEIR base is dwindling down to nothing and they are scared shitless and need HELP, somebody HELP!!! So they get evil in their rhetoric, the lies start a flying and they totally lose all self-control. There you have Glenn Beck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Obama will give that as much consideration as he gave Sarah's views on nuclear weapons policy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of these people are very paranoid, so they feed into this insanity rather easily.

    I think you're right ex DLB, but his listeners aren't as smart as the President.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see Beck is looking for attention again.

    Will someone please give him some Preparation H so he will stop his painful wimpering.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds fall in the same ditch, Tnlib. This was my number two today.

    Beck is an equal opportunity bigot.

    ReplyDelete