Saturday, July 16, 2011
12 Reasons to Vote Republican in 2012
From The Opinionated Liberal.
1) Because Jesus said "Thou shall give tax cuts to the obscenely wealthy.
2) If you believe the government should stay out of your life! Unless of course, it's at the doctors, at the church, in the bedroom, involves guns, or a woman's body.
3) Because despite the only reference to God in any government documents from the Founding Era is the word "Creator" in the Declaration of Independence, which isn't actually a governing document, we are a Christian Nation founded on Christian principles!
4) Because even though gay marriage wouldn't affect my marriage, it's still wrong! (Look what Jesus said about it! Oh wait...)
5) Because women don't NEED rights, dangit!
6) Because we need to help those who were born able to help themselves!
7) Because rich people need tax breaks more than poor people need food!
8) Because we need to invade countries and outspend the rest of the world combined on defense instead of fixing our schools!
9) Because lower taxes magically increases jobs and increases revenue!*
10) Because lower spending magically increases jobs and increases revenue!*
11) Regulations are for European hippies! God will save the environment! Jesus Jesus Jesus, God, the Bible, guns, Amen.
12) Because science is a global conspiracy. We don't need to ejumacate our kids about no evolution or no global climate change! God will save the environment! Jesus Jesus Jesus, God, the Bible, guns, Amen.
*Giving more guns to everyone would also have the same effect.
NOTE: The Opinionated Liberal is a terrific blog, so if you haven't visited it, make a point of dropping by.