Sandy Hook

Sandy Hook

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Don't Blink!

Tomorrow morning I'm having eye surgery and have no idea when I'll be able to see well enough to blog. Talk about withdrawal! But here's something to mull over while I'm out of commission.


If you haven't already, be sure to scroll down and take in Sheria's guest appearance. The lady is a class act.

UPDATE: Wow. In and out within 45 minutes. Just returned from post-operative check and all is well. Can't believe the difference. I took our the left lens of my glasses but the doc said not to even bother with that, so now it's like being in the swimming pool with one eye above the surface and the other below it. Never learned to touch type, so still stumbling around the keyboard a bit, so blogging is probably not an option for awhile. Anyway, I'm going to a state park for the weekend and won't have my computer. Cannot wait for the right eye to be done - the worst of the two. Thanks for all the good wishes from everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment