Sandy Hook

Sandy Hook

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Boogie Woogie - Let 'er Rip

This was almost out just when I came in. Loved to dance the Boogie. Now all I can do is tap my feet and that's on a good day. Well, I can still dance - just not the knee-bend thingy.

The male dancer - fantastic. Never moves his shoulders but watch his feet and knees. Comment from the person who sent the email to my friend: "If you experience any trouble tapping your foot to the beat, you had better hurry and schedule an appointment with your physician."


6 comments:

  1. I was definitely born in the wrong era, I friggin LOVE THIS Boogie Woogie shit!!! Great video L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are awesome! I was born in 1952, just missing much of the boogie music and the cool 30s and 40's big bands, but I love the music of that era. I have to listen to it with headphones though, or find myself being brutaly attacked my the wife and daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome performance doing what only young people can do. Those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't get back - was trying to get the Bircher thing tied up. Trust me, this is so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loved that piano playing especially Ms.TNlib .... that was kick ass! Thanx ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. RC: This pianist is from Switzerland and he plays some of the best Boogie Woogie anywhere.
    He is so BIG over there - they hold a week-long Boogie Woogie contest every year and all the best players in the world are invited.

    If I feel a little low, all I have to do is listen to the video and my feet start jumping.

    ReplyDelete